Last month I made a few changes, one of them being the URL of my blog, which I'm happy with now. The second is my direction. This blog never really had any & in turn, neither did I. It took about a year to for me to understand & face that. Having said that (if you watch Curb like I do you'll get it), I've begun taking on the challenge of photographing my 26th year of existence. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully we'll hold an almost daily (read: enjoyable) photo conversation.
9.12.09
26: Day 18 + Story Behind "26"
Peace to any and all who visit my humble blog.
Last month I made a few changes, one of them being the URL of my blog, which I'm happy with now. The second is my direction. This blog never really had any & in turn, neither did I. It took about a year to for me to understand & face that. Having said that (if you watch Curb like I do you'll get it), I've begun taking on the challenge of photographing my 26th year of existence. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully we'll hold an almost daily (read: enjoyable) photo conversation.
Last month I made a few changes, one of them being the URL of my blog, which I'm happy with now. The second is my direction. This blog never really had any & in turn, neither did I. It took about a year to for me to understand & face that. Having said that (if you watch Curb like I do you'll get it), I've begun taking on the challenge of photographing my 26th year of existence. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully we'll hold an almost daily (read: enjoyable) photo conversation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment